Let me count the ways:
1. Male floor staff swaggering in front of diners
2. Staff bantering in loud voices over diners’ heads
3. Staff scraping food off plates very loudly while clearing dishes
4. Staff not greeting customers as they walk in from the courtyard entrance
5. Tables left uncleaned for 15-25mins after dishes are cleared.
Frankly, I experienced better service in a warong than in Nando’s JayaOne today. I hope today’s experience is an isolated case, ie just this outlet this one time, because I love the Nando’s brand experience. It’s been hitherto fun, funky, fast and caring. I’ll be sure to check on this outlet again to see.